This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Learning to not over-extend myself  

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Full Plate Pictures, Images and Photos
Image courtesy Valentine_Green on Photobucket

In the past couple of months, but most recently, the last two weeks, my plate has been so full that I'm stressed out and unsure where I have left off here on my blog.

I have over-extended myself, even though I tell myself time and time again, that I won't.

It could be a little part that my email fills up so quickly and I feel overburdened. I need to learn to just read what I need right away, then post what I need to post, then go back to email when I've fulfilled all of my committments.

It also could be something called The Sims 3 that is keeping me from doing "work". 

It might also have something to do with raising two kids in the summertime, looking for work, supplementing my income until I find work, drama that pops up occasionally that physically and emotionally drains me, and it might even be stress.

All in all, I'm trying to get better. I'm at a place I've never been before in my life, and I'm still learning to deal with life's little challenges and accept what comes.

It's still not any easier.

Bear with me, friends.

And send chocolate. Dove, preferably. :-)

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

3 comments: to “ Learning to not over-extend myself

  • Josh
    June 29, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

    Hi, hope its OK to contact you here. would love to include your blog on our giveaway blog network: Giveaway Scout ( Have a look and if interested drop us a line on our contact form ( thanks, Josh

  • Peggy
    June 29, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

    It will get better and keep telling yourself that!
    I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers!!

  • Keonte' S
    July 5, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

    Just dropping in to say hello. I know it gets rough, but hopefully things will work out. I am even taking my own advice.

    I have these same feelings. Fortunate for us, it could be worse.

    Keep your head up. I'll keep praying for you.

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd