This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I won a ticket to EVO Conference!  

Monday, June 14, 2010

Today is one of my luckiest days EVER! I just found out that I won a ticket to EVO Conference from Today's Mama!

Here's where the panic sets in - I won the ticket but since I'm out of work I can't pay for the airfare or the room or spending money while I'm there - any sponsors out there wanna hook me up?!

EVO Conference starts in 10 days so I need help soon! 

I'm flabbergasted!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

3 comments: to “ I won a ticket to EVO Conference!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd