This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I won a laptop from CouponSeven  

Friday, June 18, 2010

A couple of days ago I found out that I won an HP Laptop computer from CouponSeven! I'm so ecstatic!

I won an HP dv6t Laptop in CouponSeven's "Power Up Your Dad or Grad" contest on Facebook! PC Mag has a great review up on this computer, so check it out if you like!

If you know me at all, you know I'm a tech junkie. I don't have alot of money to buy the gadgets I want, but I still love them! The best things for me on this laptop are:

  • The latest Intel Core i3 or i5 processor technology with Turbo Boost for intense multitasking
  • An HP TrueVision webcam, which works in low-light conditions plus has a dual-array microphone for worry-free chat
  • Dolby Advanced Audio for a vibrant, engaging listening experience
  • An HDMI 1.3b port, which connects your notebook PC to an external monitor or HD TV
  • Built-in HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection, which detects if your notebook is being dropped and locks your hard drive to help protect your data
I should have it soon! I can't wait!!!

Thanks CouponSeven, for the great prize!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

4 comments: to “ I won a laptop from CouponSeven

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd