This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Hello, my name is Angie and I'm not a video junkie (YET)  

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now, don't get me wrong, if I had a video camera, I might be. I mean, I can record video with my digital camera but I'd LOVE to have a handheld video camera and I'd probably get some videos that would embarrass my kids later in life. I have recorded them before, once during a review, and once while riding scooters in our old neighborhood.

My daughter is an aspiring actress/singer and I could record her all day and I'm sure she would entertain me until her heart's content. She just loves to sing and dance and make up poems and stories. I could upload them to YouTube and have the "Ravyn Channel" and maybe she'd get discovered and make me some money!

In all actuality, I wish I had a video camera, because, in the next week, my daughter will graduate the 5th grade and my son will be heading into high school. Eight grade is having a semi-formal dance next week (the same day as her graduation, go figure!) and I would be a director that day for sure! Those would be some great memories! Instead I'll shoot a short video or two with my digital camera (which is a PowerShot SD1100!) and take lots of stills.

And wait for the day until I have a handheld camcorder....or this camera:




Canon has released the PowerShot SX210 IS, which combines the ability to take great photos & also shoot high definition video. Canon and JuiceBoxJungle sponsored me to write this post, and talk about what shooting video means to my family.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Hello, my name is Angie and I'm not a video junkie (YET)

  • Kat @ For the Love of Chaos
    June 3, 2010 at 5:47 AM  

    That is a nice camera! As for the handheld, I don't know if you've entered yet but I have a giveaway going on for a Kodak PlaySport Waterproof HD Pocket Video Camera right now - you should totally enter! Then maybe you could become a video junkie LOL

    http://senilemomentia.com/reviews/2010/05/giveaways-for-fathers-day-2-kodak-playsport-pocket-video-camera/

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd