This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Friendgiftr: America's favorite gift cards  

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of FriendGiftr. All opinions are 100% mine.

I just learned about this cool site - FriendGiftr - where you can buy and send gift cards from over 120 retail stores and restaurants. You can buy these gift cards in many denominations -  $10, $20, $25, $35, $50, $75, and $100, and if your friends or family members don't like the store that you got them the gift card for, they can easily exchange it for another place that they really like. You can exchange your gift card without the gift giver knowing, and for no additional fees. You can also split the gift card up between multiple merchants.

What's also cool about Friendgiftr is that you can use this service from their website, Facebook, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android.




I wish I had known about Friendgiftr recently when one of my friends had a birthday. I bought them a Best Buy gift card, when I later found out that they really love TJMaxx! If only I had used Friendgiftr - they could have traded their card in for something they really wanted!


Friendgiftr has some of my favorite merchants, like Papa John's, Marshall's, Overstock.com, and even Fandango! The selection is great!


Tip: My birthday's next month - you can use Friendgiftr to get me something cool - especially since I just suggested some of my favorite stores to you!




Visit my sponsor: America's Favorite Gift Cards


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Friendgiftr: America's favorite gift cards

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd