This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Flowers help you let that someone special know you are thinking about them  

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of 1-800-Flowers. All opinions are 100% mine.

 Do you ever have someone on your mind? Someone that you would love to see but can't right now? Flowers are a great way to let that someone special know that you are on their mind.

It could be a secret crush, your best friend, a past love, your spouse or significant other, or a family member. You can let them know you are thinking of them with a quick 1-800-Flowers flower delivery!

If I had the money to send flowers, I might send flowers to my grandfather, who lives in Washington State. I'd send him some flowers because he's always been there for me, and although no one will take my mother's place, when I need someone to talk to about just about anything, I know that if I call my Grandpa, he will always lend his ear and be supportive. Plus, Father's Day was just the other day, and since I'm currently out of work, I didn't have any money to send him anything. I'd love to show him how I appreciate him adopting and raising my mother when he and my grandmother got divorced. He did a great job!

Who would you send flowers to? Visit 1800Flowers.com and send flowers to that special someone who's been on your mind!


Visit my sponsor: Who are you thinking about?


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd