This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

FedEx Blog: Out of Office  

Friday, June 4, 2010

A few months ago, I shared the Out Of Office Blog by FedEx with you and we're back again to share this blog with you again! The Out of Office blog provides cool ideas for projects and crafts and offers suggestions for unique ways to personalize baby showers, Father’s Day gifts and more.

My daughter and I are both into crafts, although I don't get to do them at all anymore, but Out of Office is my go to source when we have some time to kill and want something fun to do. 

Here in Maryland, we still have a little over a week left of school, and I plan to have my daughter help me with a Teacher Appreciation Gift I saw on the blog. Mom Central sent us some items to make our own bookmarks, along with this blog tour, and here's a couple photos of the ones we made together:

I would also love to make this kite with my kids - I think even my teenage son would love this project! I also like this Faux Picture Frame project.

What do you see on the blog that you would like to do with your children?

I know we'll be visiting the Out of Office blog alot in the future!

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of FedEx Office and received the items necessary to facilitate my review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ FedEx Blog: Out of Office

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd