This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Febreze No Spill Reed Diffuser  

Monday, June 14, 2010


I've been a Febreze fan ever since it was just the Fabric Spray. Febreze items are always great-smelling, and now their Home Collection is elegant and their scents are relaxing and comforting.



MS&L Worldwide, on behalf of Febreze, recently sent me a Febreze No Spill Reed Diffuser. I love it, and I love the scent, but I do have a few qualms with this product. First, I couldn't get the wooden rod out of the glass at all! I had to get someone else to do it! It would be nice if Febreze could fix that - I mean - I'm no weakling so I can't figure out why I couldn't get it to come out. Now, the scent I love - but to be honest, it is on the nightstand on my side of the room and I can barely smell it when I'm sitting right next to it. I can't smell it across the room at all, and my side of the room is the far side of the room, so it would be nice if somehow the scent could permeate the room a little better.

Other than that, the scent is great and it's a cute little addition to the room, but I like something I can actually smell. I'm a smoker and I love having the room smell fresh. I can tell that it's working though, because the top of the diffuser is wet (you can see it, and I love that). I also like that you can't spill it - which is a must! I have children (even though they're not young) and it's on my nightstand - we all know how accidents happen, even when you're asleep!




Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Febreze No Spill Reed Diffuser

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd