This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

"You Gotta See This" video contest winners  

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Incendia Health. All opinions are 100% mine.

The iLASIK Video Contest winners have been announced. Have you heard of "You Gotta See This" video contest? I heard little snippets about it, and read about it on one of the blogs that I subscribe to, but I imagine if I had paid more attention, then maybe I would have entered.

The entrants to this contest made videos showing how their lives would improve with better vision and they had a chance to win cash and other prizes. One lucky winner won a $5000 grand prize!

Here's the winners of the contest:


$5,000 Grand Prize
“You Gotta See This Music Video” by Alex

Category 1: My Contacts Are Getting In The Way Of My Good Time
First Prize: “You Gotta Be Kidding Me! A True Story” by Robbo (won an HDTV package — a $2,500 value)

Second Prize: “Contacts Stink” by windysail (won a Flip UltraHD™ camcorder — a $199.99 value)

Category 2: My Favorite Sport Or Activity Would Be So Much Cooler With Better Vision

First Prize: “iLASIK Would Make Surfing More Enjoyable” by jhbmw007 (won an HDTV package) 

Second Prize: “Foggy Riding” by Snowman (won a Flip UltraHD camcorder)

Category 3: You Should See Life After The iLASIK® Procedure

First Prize: “Orbs Of Perfection” by Danny V (won an HDTV package) 

Second Prize: “Army LASIK” by ahowalton (won a Flip UltraHD camcorder)

Some of these videos are hilarious! You should stop by and check out the entrants of the iLASIK Video Contest! You'll definitely get a kick out of them.

My vision is really bad and I wish I had heard of this contest sooner, so I could have made a really funny video. What would you have made your video about if you had entered?

Visit my sponsor:


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ "You Gotta See This" video contest winners

  • photoquest
    May 11, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

    I would've made a video of my husband wearing our daughter 1rst pair of glasses because it's the only way he can see our t.v. which is a 42 " but he needs he glasses to make the objects clear and looks completely ridiculous!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd