This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Unlimited web hosting and domain name for $10 at  

Monday, May 17, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Nexx Online. All opinions are 100% mine.


One thing I need to do is get my own web hosting and a domain name, especially since I have someone who reads my blog that doesn't want anything to do with me. Having your own domain and your own hosting affords you more functionality than you have on a hosted platform (like Blogger). I really can't wait to get my own domain - I have dreams about some nights!

I just heard about unlimited web hosting and domain name for $10 for the first year at and I think that's a great deal for Unlimited Web Hosting!

Each $10 Nexx hosting plan includes:
Diskspace: Unlimited
Bandwidth: Unlimited
E-mail: Unlimited
Free Domains: 1
24/7 Customer Support
**Google Adwords Credits: $50
**Facebook Ads Credits: $50
One-Click Wordpress and Blog installations.

There is also a control panel that allows you to install popular apps like Joomla and Wordpress. This sounds like a good deal to me! I just hope the service is reliable! (If you try it out, let me know!)

To get your first year of web hosting for $10, use the code SPARK10.

Visit my sponsor: Unlimited Web Hosting + Domain Name for $10 @ Nexx

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Unlimited web hosting and domain name for $10 at

  • Julie from Momspective
    May 17, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

    I tell you what, with the horrible malware that's been hitting WP users at Godaddy, this is something a lot of people are probably looking into, I know I will!

  • Brandy
    May 18, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

    Thanks for sharing! I was lucky in that the hosting account I have has not been hit with all the crap going around. Keeping fingers crossed it stays that way. This sounds like a really cool hosting company though and appreciate you taking time to share it!

    Happy Tuesday!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd