This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Save on your favorite magazine subscriptions at Amazon.com  

Monday, May 3, 2010




I'm hooked on Amazon.com and I have been for a few years. I buy everything from them - from K-Cups to clothing to magazine subscriptions. I subscribe to the Daily Deals newsletter and I always check the great deals, and if it's something that I need (or WANT!) and I have money in my Amazon account (which I usually do), I'll buy it. I can't pass up a great deal!

One thing that I've saved a bunch of money on is magazine subscriptions. Right now, you can save up to 80% on your favorite magazine subscriptions!

I love Marie Claire, Redbook, and Cosmopolitan, and I've gotten them all for great prices at Amazon. (How about $5 for a YEAR?!)

Right now, you can get Marie Claire, Redbook, Parents, and many more magazines for under $8!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Save on your favorite magazine subscriptions at Amazon.com

  • Cascia
    May 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

    I love Amazon.com too. I didn't know they carried magazines. But it doesn't surprise me either, they have everything.

    Thanks for stopping by the Healthy Moms!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd