This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Polka Dot Babydoll with Matching G-string from Lingerie.com  

Monday, May 17, 2010



One thing that I know from experience is that to have a good relationship, you have to be creative. One of the ways that I am creative in our relationship is dressing up in sexy lingerie. My man enjoys it, and to be honest, I feel sexy when I'm dressed up for him!

I recently received a Polka Dot Babydoll with Matching G-String from Lingerie.com. I had a great time browsing Lingerie.com for plus size lingerie. The site is very easy to browse and the prices are great!

My item arrived quickly so I made sure to hide it so it could be a surprise until that evening. After the children were asleep, I waited until he left the room and we he returned, I was decked out in this sexy little number:


For obvious reasons, I can only tell you that he loved it! We had a great time that night and a couple of nights since! This lingerie will come in handy for a long time!

One thing that always bothers me when I buy lingerie, is how it will react after being washed. Most lingerie is hand wash only, or cold wash. Since I wash my clothes in cold no matter what, I used the gentle cycle on my washing machine and washed the lingerie. I did not dry it in the dryer - I chose to air dry it. It came out perfect! This outfit still fits as great as it did when I bought it and it still feels the way it did when I bought it! These two things alone are very important to me! Another thing that is important to me is that this item will retain its shape and not stretch out (except for where it's supposed to of course!) You know how it is when you buy something and it changes when it's washed - you just never know what might happen! I'm glad that I don't have to worry about that happening to this item!

This babydoll fits great, feels great, and make me feel great, which in my opinion, is the most important! I would recommend this item to any of my friends! It is a well-crafted item that seems like it will last a long time, provided the proper care is taken with this item. I'm confident that mine will last a long time!

If you're looking for some new lingerie, stop by Lingerie.com and check out their HUGE selection! Connect with Lingerie.com via these social media platforms:



 Thanks to Lingerie.com for providing the item in this review!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd