This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review and Discount: Cardstore.com  

Monday, May 10, 2010



If you read my blog regularly, you know that I love cards. I hand-make cards, so I appreciate a well-made card.

On behalf of Family Review Network, I was given an opportunity to review some cards from Cardstore.com.


Cardstore.com has a huge selection of photo cards and thank you cards. The ease of use of Cardstore.com is great - you can personalize your cards while you're ordering them, and it's super easy! You can add photos to any of the cards you choose, as well as your own text. I like that I can personalize my cards there, and I can even have them mailed directly to the recipient from the site!

I decided I'd get a wide variety of cards, just to check out the quality of their cards. Here's a few that I received:

Christmas Card



little girl's birthday card


 Mother's Day card



Thinking of you card

Here's a photo I took of one of the cards standing up. I am impressed with the thickness of their cards. Check this out:


Can you SEE the thickness of that card?! Wow...

My thoughts:

Cardstore.com's cards are expertly done, with thick cardstock and bright, vibrant colors. I'm definitely loving the cards I picked out! I've already given out the Mother's Day card I pictured above, and the recipient loved the card just as much as I did! The ordering process was EASY and I received my cards in less time than I thought I would!

Cardstore.com wants to give you a discount of 10 percent off your entire order using code FAMILYREVIEW10  (valid until 6/30/2010). Yay! Now you can get some beautiful cards like I did!


Disclaimer: This post was written as part of a program for Family Review Network and Cardstore.com, who provided a gift card for shopping for the product for this review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Review and Discount: Cardstore.com

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd