This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Playtex Bra Makeover  

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Did you know that most women (7 out of 10!) aren't wearing the correct bra size? It's true! About a year ago, I went in to get a bra fitting and discovered that I was not only wearing the wrong size, but the wrong cup size!

Playtex recently launched www.PlaytexBraMakeover.com, a site where women can go to apply for a bra makeover or nominate a friend. If chosen, the winner will be flown to New York to receive a Bra Makeover with style expert Alison Deyette. Deyette is a fashion and trend lifestyle expert who has been featured on Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker and TLC's Ten Years Younger, as well as in print publications including Good Housekeeping, The Washington Post, and O Magazine. Apply for your chance to win a Playtex Bra Makeover today! (The last day to apply is Friday, May 21st, 2010.)

The 10 winners selected for a Bra Makeover will also star in their very own webisode wherein a makeover candidate will receive a fitting with Deyette and walk away with the perfect Playtex products. A new webisode will premier on www.PlaytexBraMakeover.com every two weeks.

Hurry and enter!


Disclaimer: By posting this information, I am entered into a contest to win a free bra from Playtex. I did not receive any compensation for this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Playtex Bra Makeover

  • Brandy
    May 19, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

    I got this email too, just hadn't written about it ... if not too late I may just have to! Free bra is game for me!

    LOL

    Thanks for sharing, I would enter but something about exposing my body on TV .. not so much for me!

  • Lluvy @ Professional beauty supply
    May 20, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

    Hi,

    I was looking for news about fashion and saw your warning question: "did you know that most women aren´t wearing...?"

    I must admit I had no idea. I hope I´m wearing the correct size :), but I´ll have to check it out. Thank you.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd