This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

P&G Thank You Mom Contest - win a trip to see your mom and a video camera  

Thursday, May 6, 2010

If my birthmom hadn't have died a few years back, I might enter this contest. My birthmom doesn't live far enough for me to warrant entering this contest. But, if I had heard of this about 4 years ago, this would have been a great contest for me to enter and I could have possibly won a $1000 and a video camera to go visit my mom. Oh... the video of us together after all of that time would have been splendid! (I look exactly like her!) We would have had a grand time, and it would have truly been a reunion! A perfect occasion to tell her "Thank You, Mom"... Thank you for giving me life (in more ways than one.)

YOU can enter the contest! All you have to do is submit a 100-word essay on why you'd like to be reunited with your mom. Consumers go to and vote for their favorite entry, and 15 winners will be chosen every month from now until November.Think of it - $1000 to go see your mom and a video camera to record those memories! What I wouldn't give to be able to enter to go see my mom...

Even if you don't enter, please stop by and vote for your favorite!

So what are you waiting for?! Go enter!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any manner for sharing the details of this contest with my readers, but I am being given the chance to win one of ten gift cards from One2One Network.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ P&G Thank You Mom Contest - win a trip to see your mom and a video camera

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd