This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

New poll added - question about subscribing to blogs  

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm curious, so if you wouldn't mind humoring me? I put up a poll (to the right) about blog email subscriptions. When you subscribe, do you like to read the full blog post, and if so, if the blog owner switches to partial feed, would you unsubscribe from that feed? Feel free to take the poll, and leave some comments. At the close of the poll next week, I'll take the poll and compile it into a new post and post my own opinion.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

3 comments: to “ New poll added - question about subscribing to blogs

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd