This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Lunchables "Field Trips for All"  

Friday, May 7, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Lunchables. All opinions are 100% mine.

As a mom who actively participates in Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) I've heard about Lunchables Field Trips For All. Field Trips for All is an effort from Lunchables' new initiative called Project Potential, where kids have access to experiences they may not have had before.

Anyone 6 or over can nominate a classroom to win an awarding educational field trip like the one in the video above, just by going to

I remember when I was a kid, it seemed like we went on field trips alot more than my kids do. I've often wondered about that, and I guess it's because of costs. Because of this, I will definitely be entering one of my kids' schools in this contest!

It's estimated that school districts will eliminate field trips by 56%! (That's more than 30,000 schools!) Field trips are an integral part of education and learning and I believe that they are needed - not everyone has the opportunity to visit a museum or another equally educational site in their area, especially during this recession.

Has your children(s)'s school cut back on field trips? Who would you nominate for this contest? If you have the opportunity, please spread the word about this contest (which you can easily do with the "Share This" button at the bottom of my post!)

Visit my sponsor: Field Trips For All

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Lunchables "Field Trips for All"

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd