This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

DOVE®'s "My Mini Moments" Contest  

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Dove Ice Cream. All opinions are 100% mine.



Do you get enough "me time"? I'm sure that, if you're a mother like me, you probably don't.  DOVE® was interested in our opinions, so they conducted a survey of over 400 mothers and an astonishing 70 percent of these moms are taking time for themselves each day. The “My Mini Moment” contest I'm sharing with you below celebrates these cherished moments.

DOVE® Ice Cream Miniatures has launched the "My Mini Moment" contest. Dove Ice Cream is asking women to share their favorite mini moment of escape and one lucky winner could win one of 3 sensational mini-grand prizes: a mini-getaway to Napa Valley, Spa services for a year, or a mini-home makeover. If you want to win, you need to submit a photo and short essay at DoveIceCream.com/myminimoment by June 7, 2010.


Which prize would you choose if you won? I'd choose the mini-getaway to Napa Valley since I never get a vacation! It would be great to get away and get some true me time. I'm a single mom and I barely ever get time to myself, and that drains on your soul. I could truly relax and come home refreshed (even though I'm sure it wouldn't last long!)

Have you seen these decadent looking treats (above) in the store? At only 70 calories each, DOVE® Ice Cream Miniatures feature full indulgent ice cream wrapped in real Dove chocolate making them the perfect treat. Try the new decadent Café Collection which features Java Chip and Cappuccino Flavors (include attached photo of Café Collection box). They look great and I think I might have to get some soon!

Visit my sponsor: “My Mini Moment” contest



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ DOVE®'s "My Mini Moments" Contest

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd