This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Boudreaux Butt Paste - odd name but great product  

Friday, May 7, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

My kids are all but grown, with my youngest being 11, but I remember having problems with diaper rash for ALL of my kids, from birth until they were potty trained. When I heard about Boudreaux's Butt Paste, as I usually do when new products come out that I could have taken advantage of, I thought, "Well, damn, where was this back when I needed it?!"

As my post title says, Boudreaux Butt Paste - odd name but great product... isn't it though?! I've heard NOTHING but good about Boudreaux Butt Paste - seriously. I'm not just saying that! It seemed like only one product worked on my kids (which I won't mention here) and it was a pain to find something that worked on my first child, because everything made her break out! I really do wish I had Boudreaux Butt Paste back then!

This product has been featured on a wide variety of television shows - here's a listing:
• Oprah Show
• Tonight Show
• Today Show
• People Magazine
• While You Were Out TLC

About Boudreaux Butt Paste:

Diaper rash ointment, skin protectant, helps to prevent diaper rash, protects chafed skin, and seals out wetness. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® spreads on easily, cleans off quickly, and has a pleasant scent. Available in convenient foil pack, 1oz, 2oz, 3oz, 4 oz tubes and 16oz jar. Available in drug, discount or grocery store chains nationwide.

You can try it now by getting a sample here:

Visit my sponsor: Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Boudreaux Butt Paste - odd name but great product

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd