This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Ultimate Blog Party 2010 - Welcome to A Simple Kinda Life!  

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

 Welcome UBP 10 Partygoers! I'm so honored to have you here on my little spot on the blogosphere! My name is Angie, and I'm a single mom of 3 who's recently unemployed and in a difficult situation right now. I'm dealing with it the best I know how and trying to be positive!



Here at A Simple Kinda Life, you'll find me writing about the products that companies send me to review, as well as Wordless Wednesday! My personal posts are now held on a private blog due to privacy issues, but you can see the button for that in the left sidebar.

Prior to my being unemployed, I was a government contractor and I'm looking for that work again. I'm contemplating a move from Maryland to Washington State if I don't find a job soon because I have family there! I love reading, all kinds of music, and anything purple or involving Tinkerbell. Don't get me started on my Tiger fetish!

I'm also a self-described technie-in-training. I love learning more about computers, which includes hands-on and I hope to get a MCSE soon! I LOVE social networking - you can find me on Twitter as @pricousins but more than likely, you'll find me over at Facebook, either chatting around or playing Mafia Wars!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world, and if giveaways are your thing, I've got a list of current giveaways on my left sidebar, under the UBP 10 button! If you do like giveaways, be sure to subscribe (also in left sidebar) because I've got TONS of great stuff coming up here at A Simple Kinda Life!

Now, since it's a PARTY and I'm over here partying like a rock star - there's prizes and I love em! So, here's my top three that I would LOVE:

  • Get Fit Pack: One “lucky” winner will get a triple threat of Jillian Michaels. Pack contains 30 Day Shred, Yoga Meltdown, The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. Pack also includes an aluminum water bottle to help stay on track and stay hydrated!
    Provided by: Green Mom Wannabe
    Follow here: madareamama
And if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference):
US100, US107, USC3, USC8, USC13, USC15, USC25, USC37 or anything else that I could use to buy something for my kids or myself!



PARTY ON~ and be sure to leave a comment letting me know you were here and so that I can stop by your blog too because this party is really about creating new relationships!!




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


36 comments: to “ Ultimate Blog Party 2010 - Welcome to A Simple Kinda Life!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd