This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

The Twilight Series  

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Awhile back, when I was shopping at TJ Maxx with the boyfriend, I stumbled on a great find. (as I always do!) I'd say this was about a year ago.

The Twilight Saga Collection


The whole The Twilight Saga Collection (hardcover!!) for $60! Back then, I don't know how much it cost for real but I see that it's around $45 at Amazon.com. Either way, I've had it for almost a year, seen two of the movies, but never cracked open any of the books!

Shame! Shame!!

I did finally start reading Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) this week and am almost through it, then I'll move on to New Moon, and on down the line.

I've always been a reader, and I love to read the books before I see the movie, because the movies just leave out so much! I'm loving Twilight but I'm also glad that I had an image in my head to work with already, since I have seen the movies - ya know?

How about you? Have you read any of the Twilight books, and if so, how many?



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ The Twilight Series

  • Lisa Mom of 2 Boys
    April 18, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

    Read them all more than once...Team Edward! I can't wait to read the new one.

  • Becca
    April 19, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

    I tried to resist reading the books for a long time! Finally, one of the kids at work broke me down and loaned me her copy of the first one. I finished it really quickly and then went out and bought the other 3 LOL I have only seen the first movie though.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd