This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Tip Junkie Spring Fling  

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Do you read Tip Junkie? If you're not, you should be!

I have been reading her blog ever since I started reading papercrafting blogs about 3 years ago, and I even have joined the Ning community. (I won't link to that here because it's going away soon but you can stop by Tip Junkie and join the Blog Frog Community!)



Beginning April 13th, Tip Junkie, along with The SITS Girls, Today's Creative Blog, and Skip to my Lou, will be hosting a giveaway EVERY HOUR on each of their blogs with over $6000 in prizes!

Be sure to stop by and check it out, as well as the Tip Junkie Community!






Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Tip Junkie Spring Fling

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd