This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Those pesky mosquitoes will be coming out soon  

Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Mosquito Magnet. All opinions are 100% mine.

Here in Maryland, since we're so close to the Chesapeake Bay, the mosquitoes can be pretty bad - from Spring to Summer - watch out! (I'm not looking forward to it at all!)

One time of year when I really notice them is 4th of July and that's because we're out all day enjoying a carnival that comes in town, and the town where the fireworks are held is right on the water. At night, you get so bit up that it will drive you crazy!

I stumbled on a mosquito magnet review and was thinking that would be the perfect product to have - especially since Lyme disease is also pretty high in our area. I even know a couple of people who have it, so it's not far from my mind in the warm months! We've even had West Nile here and they've sprayed for mosquitoes quite regularly each year for a long time! And since I'm pretty paranoid, I'd rather stay in than risk getting either of those nasty diseases!

Everyone who posted a review on the mosquito magnet sung it's praises so I'm sure it's something I am going to have to look into further. I'm not one who likes to get bitten up by mosquitoes and I must be really sweet because I always have tons of bite marks on me! I would be more likely to hang out outside and go camping and hiking if I had a product like this.

Visit my sponsor: What are People Saying About Mosquito Magnet?


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Those pesky mosquitoes will be coming out soon

  • Nichol
    May 2, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

    Oh they attack me every year. Hate them so much. Skin so soft seems to work so well for my skin and keeping them away.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd