This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Splenda No Calorie Sweetener  

Friday, April 9, 2010

Splenda recently teamed up with celebrity mom chef, Katie Brown, to offer excellent ways to add Splenda to every day dishes. I'm sure that you know someone who adds sugar to spaghetti sauce - instead of that sugar, you can substitute Splenda! 

I'm a woman who loves sugar. I can't even lie! (It's evident when you see me anyway!) I use sugar in baked goods, some dinner recipes, and in coffee. Coffee is the worst because I use sooo much! 

Mom Central asked me to review some Splenda No Calorie Sweetener and the new Splenda Tastebook, which features 40 recipes from Splenda. Upon receipt, my mouth was watering, just reading all of the delicious recipes! I decided to make something for dinner using Splenda, since I wasn't in the mood for any sweets at the time. I chose to make the Santa Fe Veggie Chili. I was VERY impressed with the flavor of this chili as well as the amount of sugar in this recipe (3 grams!!!) I also made a smoothie using Splenda and it was delish! This weekend, I'm hoping to make some Crispy-Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!

Using Splenda in recipes is an easy way to manage your diet or just cut unnecessary sugar (and calories!) from your diet. It's easy to find a recipe to use Splenda in - just head to the website!

While you're here, stop by and print a coupon for $1.00 off your next Splenda purchase!

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Splenda and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review. In addition, a donation was made in my name to the Meals on Wheel organization to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Splenda No Calorie Sweetener

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd