This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

A Simple Kinda Life Community - looking for members and input  

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I created a Community here on the BlogFrog Platform. So far, I have a fair amount of members, but not much interaction. Please think about joining, and while you're here, post to me in the comments what types of things you're looking to discuss. My interests vary - from books to technology - and I'm here to help any of you. You can easily join the BlogFrog Network and participate in the forum with just a Yahoo! ID. It's that simple!

Check it out... (Right sidebar, you'll see the widget)

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd