This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Seeking Baltimore area businesses  

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If you've just stumbled on my blog, I write for the Examiner.com as the Baltimore Frugal Family Examiner. I'm looking for businesses in and around Baltimore to promote on that site - this includes sales.

Also - if you're a non-profit organization and have an upcoming event, you are welcome to contact me also!

I'm looking to highlight cheap events and sales in and around Baltimore for my readers.

Contact me!

Also - if you're looking to write for the Examiner.com and earn some extra cash, click above to contact me!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Seeking Baltimore area businesses

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd