This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Life is crazy  

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Once again, things are crazy in my life. Reviews will be done ASAP but I have more pressing matters right now. Winners will be drawn ASAP also.

Thanks for your continued support!





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Life is crazy

  • ~*~ Melissa ~*~
    April 8, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

    Aww, I'm sorry things are still so crazy for you. Big hugs to you girl and let me know if you need anything!

  • Peggy
    April 9, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

    Angie,
    I hope things get better for you!! You are not alone !! If you need anything ,please let me know . I am worried about you babe!!
    Stay strong,be safe and hugs!!

  • Moriah
    April 9, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

    Found you through MBC and now following your blog!

    I am becoming a mother soon, and would love any advice other moms have who have already experienced what I am currently experiencing. I would love to hear from you! :)

    Have a great Friday!

    http://josiahsnest.com

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd