This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I'm a Buzzmama  

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog Button Big
        
I've been accepted as a Buzzmama! "What's a Buzzmama?" you say? 
Buzzmama is a new program from Mabel's Labels! Basically, I talk about Mabel's 
Labels to my friends, family, other moms, playgroup members, and whomever else 
I feel like! I have pamphlets and coupons that I can pass out to anyone who 
is interested, and I get free stuff from Mabel's just for talking (buzzing!) 
about them! 
 
 
I just received my Welcome Kit a few days ago and I LOVE it! I received the 
following items:

  • Baby-sitter note pads

  • Grocery lists

  • Post-it notes

  • Pens

  • A Reusable cloth grocery bag 

  • A Coupon booklet that I pass along to all of the people I buzz! 
Cool huh?!
  
Disclaimer: As stated above, I am part of a program through Mabel's Labels called "Buzzmama" and I receive free products in exchange for spreading the word about their products.

 

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ I'm a Buzzmama

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd