This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

FREE 60 day membership to BJ's Wholesale Clubs  

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I opened my Kraft Foods email just now and at the very bottom of the email was a link for a FREE 60 day membership to BJ's Wholesale Clubs. This is a great way to try out BJ's before you commit!

That's why I always open just about EVERY email I get - you never know what you'll find in there!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any manner for sharing this with my readers.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ FREE 60 day membership to BJ's Wholesale Clubs

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd