This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Angie Marion Interview at Murray Newlands  

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I should have posted about this a LONG time ago, but I didn't. Gee, what was I thinking?! As someone who is reading about SEO and studying it, I should have done so! *kicks self!*

Back in December, I was interviewed by Connie Foggles, a product review writer, who works with Murray Newlands. Murray Newlands is a marketing blog, who also helps with Social Media Marketing and Blogger Outreach.

I invite you to read my interview: Angie Marion - A Simple Kinda Life Blogger Interview.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Angie Marion Interview at Murray Newlands

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd