This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel now available on DVD, Blu-ray, and digital download  

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.




"ALVIN!" I remember far too well those words! (Do you?!)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel just came out on DVD and Blu-ray and is also available for digital download! The Double DVD Pack includes "The Squeak Along" Bonus Disc, which has more music, sing-alongs, and much more!  buy it now


My children and I rented Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel just last night and we really enjoyed it! We had so much fun watching this movie together as a family! It reminded me of Saturday mornings when I was a kid, watching Alvin and the Chipmunks! We laughed and laughed! I plan on getting the DVD as soon as I can, so we can watch this movie anytime we want! Growing up, watching Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, was awesome, and I was thrilled when the movies came out! A classic - brought back for us to enjoy with our kids!

While you're here, why don't you stop by and 'Munk Yourself' at www.munkyourself.com - your kids will really enjoy this! Even I did it and here's me "munked":

  


This was so fun to do and I even keep coming back to this post to listen to the "munk" of myself! LOL!


Be sure to pick us this great family film for your collection! I'm sure that you all will love it!

Stop by Fox Family Flicks for More Munk Mayhem!


Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel now available on DVD, Blu-ray, and digital download

  • ~Shelley~
    April 7, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

    My daughter got the dvd for Easter. We've watched it twice, so far! Definitely a fun movie :) Now my 5yo son is singing all of the songs, and yes...in a 'squeaky' voice!! LOL!

  • Jenn
    April 7, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

    I thought the first movie was cute so I'll probably see this one on DVD sometime. Thanks! :)


    I see that you are crafty, so I'm wondering if you would be interested in participating in my Mom Blogger Contest for $100 Cash prize during the month of April for MissTutu.com?

    The details are here http://www.misstutu.com/mom-blogger-contest.html


    Thanks for considering! I think your readers will really enjoy this too since they get a free tutu making lesson!
    Jenni

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd