This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Scene It? The Simpsons Deluxe Edition  

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've been a longtime fan of The Simpsons. Heck, I was a teenager when the show came out on Fox! I remember wearing the "Eat My Shorts" shirts and all that! So when The Game Review Network recently contacted me to review Scene It? The Simpsons Deluxe Edition, I jumped at the chance!

Ever since Scene It? games came out, I wanted them, but I could never justify paying that much for a game, until recently. We recently bought the Scene It? 80s version and I love it, so I knew I would love Scene It? The Simpsons Deluxe Edition too!

About the game:

The First Family of Funny in a trivia game with The Simpsons TV clips!

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of TV’s longest-running comedy, Scene It? The Simpsons Deluxe Edition is loaded with clips, on-screen puzzles and trivia from the first 20 seasons of the show! Show what you know about Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and the rest of the citizens of Springfield. So, make a mad dash to the living room couch, pop the disc into your DVD player and get ready to play the Best. Game. Ever.

Deluxe Edition Game Includes:
• Game DVD with Party Play Feature
• Flextime® Game Board
• 4 Collectible Metal Tokens
• 175 Trivia Cards

• 16 Buzz Cards
• 1 Six-Sided Die
• 1 Eight-Sided Die


• 14 +


• 2 or more

Our thoughts:

Even though the recommended age for this game is 14 and up, I let my 10 year old daughter play. I mean, she's been watching The Simpsons since before she could talk, so I figured it was only fair that she should play too!

We have all had a great time each time we've played this game, and of course, it's started a couple of friendly arguments too (because of the "All Play" function)! It seems that, based on how much we really do know about the residents of Springfield, that we may watch The Simpsons a little too much!

This is a great game that we have incorporated into our Family Game Night, and it's a guaranteed good time!

*Be sure to stop by The Game Review Network and enter to win a copy of Scene It? The Simpsons for your family!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review on behalf of The Game Review Network. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: Scene It? The Simpsons Deluxe Edition

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd