This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Healthy Choice Cafe' Steamers  

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I've long loved Healthy Choice foods - from their scrumptious Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Lunchmeat to their frozen meals. Even if I'm not "dieting", eating healthy is important to me and gets more and more important as I get older.

Last month, Healthy Choice introduced 11 new entrées to its Café Steamers, All Natural Entrées, and Select Entrées product lines. Nutrient-rich and preservative-free, the new entrées provide even more options for those busy days when you don't have time to prepare a meal from scratch but still want something that's delicious AND good for you.

I was sent a sample to try, and I loved it!

What was really great to me was that I had a great dish that TASTED like it came from a restaurant, but without all of the things you would normally get from a restaurant!

Just like the past 15 years or so, I'm still a fan of all things Healthy Choice! YUM!

Thanks to Mom Central and Healthy Choice for reminding me that I shouldn't have to sacrifice nutrition for good taste!

Disclaimer: “I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Review: Healthy Choice Cafe' Steamers

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd