This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: The Coupon Binder  

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One thing that I've learned in the past year is how to save upwards of 80% on my groceries, with the help of other blogs like,, and The Centsible Sawyer.

These sites, among others, have taught me how to maximize my savings power, but one thing that I wanted for about a year now was a coupon binder from The Coupon Binder. I finally contacted the company from their contact us link on their website, and asked if they would be willing to send me a Coupon Binder for review.

Jennie Boyer, the owner of The Coupon Binder, replied almost immediately and said she'd be thrilled to let me review one of her binders! I'm glad too, because even before I contacted her, I had featured The Coupon Binder as a Great Frugal Invention over on my Baltimore Frugal Family Examiner site. Jennie has been great to me since we met, and I have even been known to stop by The Coupon Binder's blog!

The Complete Binder System contains the following items:

* 3-ring Clear View Binder
* 50 Ultra Pro 9 pocket pages
* 30 Pre-defined Category Tabs (installed to match the general layout of a grocery store)
* 5 Customizable Category Tabs
* 1 Set of Coupon Sorting Mats that correspond to the Category Tabs
* 1 Pencil Pouch
* 1 Highlighter and Pen
* 3 Store Envelopes
* Spiral bound Notebook
* Document "How to Save LOADS of Money with Coupons"
**Bonus**Stylish, Reusable Grocery Bag

My thoughts:

I'm LOVING this binder system! I have so many coupons and it was always hard to keep track of what I had! Now with the binder system, it's easy to "file" my coupons and be able to find what I have at the flick of my wrist! Although I haven't gone full-blown grocery shopping since I received the binder, I have used it twice. (The first time I dropped it in Giant and I had to put it all back together! :-( ) Both times I used The Coupon Binder, I spent about $30 and saved about that much! Woot! It's extremely to use this binder and I love it!

Another thing that I LOVE is the reusable bag that I received with the binder system! It's the perfect size for the binder and some store fliers so I can easily carry that stuff with me wherever I go! I also loved that Jennie included a notebook in the binder for writing down sales for that week! Another positive thing?! The notebook is recycled! Big plus in my book!

If you're in need of an organization system for your massive amounts of coupons, I highly suggest that you try out The Coupon Binder!

Thanks Jennie, for sending me the binder and helping me save even more money!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: The Coupon Binder

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd