This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Resilence  

Saturday, March 13, 2010




I had to come up with a title to this post, and this was the best title I could come up with.

Then I chose a photo - maybe not a favorite of anyone else's, but a favorite of mine. In the photo above, I'm happy, I'm smiling, and I'm glowing. I'm sparkly.

I'm the most resilient person that I know. I don't say this because I'm conceited - in fact, it's only because of "If you don't love yourself, then who will?"

Even though I'm going through what I'm going through right now, I know that God only gives me what I can handle. I know that He is always in control. Although I don't know why these things have happened to me, I do know that they are in His plan for me.

I've been through abusive relationships, dealt with being homeless, and I've even lived and survived without electric. I made changes in my life when my youngest child was a baby - because, well my history is a long one. I've been beaten down, but I've always gotten back up.

I've made bad choices, but yet I always come through. I survive.

And I'll survive this too. I have skills so I'm confident that I'll find a new job. Jobs are a plenty here in Maryland, and I'm a secretary with a Security Clearance, so in the meantime, I'll use my resourcefulness and seek out the resources that I can take advantage of right now. I've already applied for unemployment, and I'm going back to Energy Assistance for assistance, and go to Social Services if I have to.

We have to have insurance - my daughter has ADHD and needs medication. I am a 6 year Cancer survivor and need to be checked out.

I appreciate everyone who has left a comment or send out a tweet to me. It warms my heart and makes me feel like I'm not alone as I thought I was.

By now, I should know that there is always someone to listen - even if they're on the internet.

&hearts and blessings to all you - I love you all.







Bookmark and Share
Email this post


7 comments: to “ Resilence

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd