This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets receive Circle of Excellence award from Family Circle magazine  

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

As you may or may not know, I am a Purex Insider. This means I got to try the new  Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets when they came out, and I get various emails to share with my readers here on my blog.


I received this email today:

Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets have been chosen to receive the first-ever Circle of Excellence award from Family Circle magazine! Their editors and moms put this new laundry innovation to the test; and as a result, Purex was awarded the seal because of its quality, value, and overall performance – exceeding efficacy standards in the laundry room.


The full list of award winners will be announced in the April 17th issue of Family Circle – out on newsstands March 23rd - but we wanted to give the early scoop.
 You can still get a sample of the 3-in-1 sheets at trypurex.com.  Check out their new advertisment here.




Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any manner for sharing this information with my readers. 





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd