This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Overwhelmed and understimulated  

Monday, March 8, 2010

Overwhelmed and understimulated


Do you ever feel that way?

I feel that way and have for about 2 weeks. I feel like no matter what I do in my life, there will always be adversity - something waiting just around the corner to knock me back down again.

While I'm still not ready or able to tell you what's been going on with me recently, I just had to come say that I'm FLIPPING OUT.

And I'm alone.

The only ones I have are my children, and I have to be strong, for them.

But it's hard... Life is sooo hard right now.





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


14 comments: to “ Overwhelmed and understimulated

  • Emily B
    March 8, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

    *hugs*
    I know how you feel, or at least I think I do. I'm going through a period of the blues myself. Hopefully things pick up as spring progresses. Meanwhile, vent on the blog :)

  • Busymomsteph
    March 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

    Angie,
    I am so sorry that you are having a hard time right now. Here are a few things I know are have been told. My Gran always said adversity builds character, I say, seriously then I should have enough for the whole lot of us :) I never ask if things could get worse because I know that they can. The way that I keep going is just that. Keep going. No matter how tough it gets I'm only beaten if I give up. I hope that you are going better soon and you are not alone. I know that you may feel that way, but you have us here to talk to and vent to if and when you need it. {{{Hugs}}} sweetie, hang in there!

  • Shelly
    March 8, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

    Aw Angie, so sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I've been a single mom and I know how hard it is. It can be overwhelming when you have so many things going on at once. I will keep you in my prayers for whatever situations you are dealing with. You have friends, even if some are virtual ones.

  • TheEclecticElement
    March 8, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

    Aw, I'm sorry you feel like this Angie-Especially it's just you and your children >.<

    That's rough.

    Life IS hard a lot of the time, but it's what you do when your under pressure that defines you-I know your a strong woman, so I have no doubt you will pull through!

    And FYI, besides you and your kids, you have all of your online friends ;)

    Deep breaths my friend!

  • Faith | Postcard Printing
    March 8, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

    I exactly what I feel right now for almost a month now. It's so hard to deal with hardship especially that you are alone. But the more I experience this, the more I cling to the most High, Lord Jesus Christ.

  • Melissa A.
    March 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

    Sorry to hear you are having a rough time Angie. I am feeling the same way in regards to somethings around here. Its tough. My kiddos are the only reason I am keeping it together at all at the moment.

  • ~*~ Melissa ~*~
    March 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

    I'm so sorry you are going through hard times right now. i know you feel the need to be strong for your kids, but you need someone to lean on too. You do have people in your corner and I'm sure there are many of us that will listen. let me know if you need anything.

    *Big Hugs*

  • Mary
    March 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

    Hey, darlin. You're one of the strongest women I know. I can tell you've been through a lot in your life, and you keep on going. Please try to remember a time when things were bad in the past and how you overcame it. Think of the qualities that have helped you to be successful and reach for those qualities now. You ARE a successful friend, mom and professional. Don't you forget it!

  • Mary
    March 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

    Hey, darlin. You're one of the strongest women I know. I can tell you've been through a lot in your life, and you keep on going. Please try to remember a time when things were bad in the past and how you overcame it. Think of the qualities that have helped you to be successful and reach for those qualities now. You ARE a successful friend, mom and professional. Don't you forget it!

  • thaeter7
    March 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

    I am going through stressful time myself financially!
    But it is people like yourself that give me joy everyday with your blogging sites that keeps my sanity right now.
    I recently won a "Dog Meditation dvd to my husbands delight he almost fell off the bed laughing and the daily freebies in the mailbox I call it my happy mail!
    We are here for you
    rally_thade17@hotmail.com

  • Nichol
    March 9, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

    I'm so sorry your having a hard time right now. It always sucks when stuff like this happens but keep your head up. Your strong. Hugs!

  • Cascia
    March 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

    I feel that way all the time. In fact I'm going through a rough spot right now too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

  • ~Shelley~
    March 10, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

    I hope things start looking brighter for you very soon! Hang in there...you sound like a very strong woman and a good mom :)

    I'm always here if you ever want to talk! Just right down the road :)

    ~Shelley

  • Night Owl Mama
    March 10, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

    Sending you lots of hugs and Prayers that things get better soon. Ever need to talk send me an email I send ya back my #. Sometimes it helps if someone just listens. Your never alone

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd