This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

My sleep schedule is all screwed up  

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Understandably so, recently when I lay down to sleep, I can't. My mind is working overtime - I'm stressing over finding a job, about my house (update on that in a coming post), and everything that surrounds my recent "fall from grace".

Tonight, I was up a little too late printing coupons and entering a few giveaways, because, let's face it - even though I'm technically homeless I should still be able to win cool stuff, right?! I laid down around 2 am. Now it's 3 am and I've given up on sleep... for now. I'll sleep after I drop the kids off to the bus, which is what I've been doing for about a week now anyway.

Basically I am up all night, I help the kids get ready (which really involves telling my 10 year old daughter that she needs to hurry up), and we leave. My son has to be to school no later than 7:55 am, so I drop him off at the school, and then my daughter and I head up to the old neighborhood to sit in a parking lot and wait for the bus for anywhere from 15 minutes to 30 minutes, depending if I stop off to get some coffee or use the restroom somewhere. She gets on the bus around 8:30 am and I head back to my temporary residence, lay down, and get around 4 hours of sleep until I have to get up to go pick them up.

The rest of the time, I'm looking for jobs, reading emails, playing Mafia Wars or The Sims 3, cooking, cleaning, or whatever else us mothers all do.

Here's the basis of this post - I was laying down for about 45 minutes and I almost dosed off. Just when I was getting ready to fall asleep, I heard someone say my name. Directly into my ear.

Very creepy! But I am into the paranormal so I'm not scared but I have a friend in the hospital and I'm really hoping it wasn't her, coming to give me a sign. Back when my mother died, before I knew she was dead, someone breathed really heavily into my ear. When I found out she had died that night (the next day), I knew she had communicated with me.

Now I'm awake and I guess I'll do a few things I need to get done.









Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ My sleep schedule is all screwed up

  • TheEclecticElement
    March 18, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

    I used to be, and pretty much still am, the same way when it comes to sleeping-I finally just came to the conclusion that my body and mind will go to sleep when they want to so I usually just stay up till I literally pass out.

    As for the paranormal thing, I TOTALLY believe it-I've had a few pretty freaky things happen to me in the past to where it seems completely normal.

    Hopefully it wasn't anyone (living) you know >.<

  • Carla | UPrinting
    March 18, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

    Sleeping habits really screw up if there are lots of things bothering you. If this happens to me I usually keep myself busy and I try to tire myself then I would realize that I had fallen asleep already.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd