This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I'm on a brief blogging hiatus  

Monday, March 22, 2010

Good morning!

As you know from my recent posts, I have to move. I started moving on Friday and was hoping to be done yesterday. Due to lack of help (just my kids and I and a friend) and the use of a truck only one day, I wasn't able to get it all done. So... hopefully I'll be done today or tomorrow. When I can post some winners, I will, and I have some more giveaways to post!

Stay tuned...





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


7 comments: to “ I'm on a brief blogging hiatus

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd