Thursday, March 18, 2010
Last night, I had two of my blogging friends contact me about a Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop. I'm totally into this because for every blog post, Hershey's is donating $10 to CMN. This starts on Thursday, March 18th and ends April 4th.
Here's the rules for the Hop:
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger - you
can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey's is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog
Hop to Children's Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written
by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Andrea at Moody Mama Says left me a virtual basket and I'm giving one to the following people:
Erin at Pyle of Love
Stacie at The Divine Miss Mommy
Leigh at C Cubed
Kayla at The Eclectic Element.
While you're here, please stop by and see Connie Roberts' story on what she did to Pay It Forward!
*Even if I didn't tag you, you are welcome to take the above graphic and post this post on your blog and tag whomever you'd like - we'd love to have you participate for a great cause!