This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Are you Team Over or Team Under?  

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm pretty much what you would call a "Stickler", in all sense of the word, and one thing I am very picky about it how my toilet paper is on the roll. I know this sounds funny but it's true! I HAVE to have my toilet paper "over" - if it's "under", it drives me crazy! At home, if the kids or someone puts a new roll on and they put it "under", I HAVE to switch it! Of course I don't do this if I'm visiting someone's home but it really bothers me no matter where I am! It just seems like you can grasp and tear the paper better if it's over!

Cottonelle recently had a poll going on at and over 70% of Americans said they "roll over"!

In response to the Roll Poll results, Cottonelle brand developed a new softer, stronger toilet paper, designed to roll with everyone's preferences. As a long time Cottonelle toilet paper user, I appreciate that they understand that quality, softness and durability all matter to many Moms like me. What better way to announce the results of this great debate than to make a product I love even better!

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Cottonelle and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Are you Team Over or Team Under?

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd