This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

What would I do with an extra $100?  

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If I was handed an extra $100 next month, I would get some acrylic nails and I would get a haircut. My hair hasn't been cut since May 2009, and it's long overdue. As for my nails, I've bitten them down to nubs and they're getting on my nerves! (Yes, my stress level is HIGH!) I barely ever get to do things for me, since I'm a single mom and all of my money goes to caring for my kids, so it's nice to do things for myself sometimes!

What would you do if someone handed you an extra $100?

Disclosure: Kodak and JuiceBoxJungle sponsored me to write this fun post, about what I'd do with a surprise extra $100 if someone handed it to me next month.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ What would I do with an extra $100?

  • TheEclecticElement
    February 11, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

    Sounds like a nice treat for yourself! I actually tried acrylic nails once and they totally ruined my natural nails >.<
    I guess I'm just lucky to have nice natural nails(If I brake a nail, hell has been unleashed LOL).

  • Puanani503
    February 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

    that sounds real nice! I'd do the same thing as well:)I've passed on an award to you! come and check it out on my blog:

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd