This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Prilosec OTC: “Official Sponsor of Everything You Do Without Heartburn”  

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prilosec is the “Official Sponsor of Everything You Do Without Heartburn”!

This may sound odd to you, and if it does, it's probably because you don't suffer from heartburn regularly.

I suffered from heartburn throughout each of my three pregnancies. But, in the past 3 or 4 years, I've started suffering from heartburn DAILY. It's very frustrating, especially when you don't have medication to treat heartburn. Personally, my throat burns, my stomach is upset, and sometimes I burp. Sometimes I even get minor food regurgitation and that is NO Fun at all!

This keeps me from doing things that I love to do sometimes, whether it's reading with my daughter or playing Barbies with her, to even going out in public. My heartburn interferes with my passions, my life, and sometimes even my sleep. If I don't take medication for it, I will have several bouts of heartburn throughout the day!

In regards to the "Official Sponsor of Everything You Do Without Heartburn" program by Prilosec OTC, is calling out all "passionistas" out there!

They're going to help 100 people realize our passions by providing sponsorships with an average value of $1,000 and a maximum of $4,000. What most moves you and will enable you to take your hobby or passion to the next level? From a commercial oven to turn your baking into a business, to plane tickets and trip coverage to take pottery classes in Italy or to hike the Grand Canyon -- the application criteria are simple: "Tell us who you are, what you love to do, and what you need to do it better. We also want to know, if sponsored, who you would tell about it."

Among the fifteen categories: food and cuisine, arts and crafts, family, home and garden, entertainment and leisure, health and fitness, travel, sports, and professional pursuits. So much to choose from! And time's moving fast -- the deadline was February 22.

(Yeah... I didn't get this post in time. Darn! I wanted to apply too!)

UPDATE 2/24/10: I received a note from someone representing Prilosec and you can still submit your application!

Know why I wanted to apply?

I'm passionate about computers - how they work, how to fix them, and I also want to learn how to design cool things (like blogs!) and I wanted to apply to use the money (if I won) to go back to school. I'm a single mom and I can't afford to go back to school right now since I have barely any disposable income. I attended my local community college for a little while back in 2000, but when I started working full time I ran out of time to go to school. Now the kids are older and I want to go back! My major was (and I imagine when I go back - it still will be) Digital Media. I also aspire to get an MCSE.

Yeah... I'm a tech junkie. Betcha didn't know that about me!

If any of you got to apply, good luck! If not, keep an eye out for the winners!

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Prilosec OTC. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd