This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I'm the proud new owner of an ASUS laptop  

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm so excited! I bought an ASUS laptop today from Best Buy! The price was GREAT ($499.99) for the space and performance I want/need, plus I can play my Sims 3 when I get the disk from my house. (More on that coming soon...)

I was tired of not having reliable access to a computer, so I went out and bought a laptop! Erin Pyle, my local Twitter/blogging buddy, has my FOUR desktops, trying to merge them into one workable desktop, so when I get those back, the kids can use that/them... and I'll keep my laptop just for me!

I paired the laptop with Cricket Broadband for $40/month and now I'm set! Be on the lookout for winners from this past week, reviews, and Long Overdue Giveaways to be posted within the next couple of weeks. For now, check me out on Facebook or Twitter because I always seem to stop by there during the workweek!





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


8 comments: to “ I'm the proud new owner of an ASUS laptop

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd