This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Hi, my name is Angie and I'm a Crackberry addict  

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello, my name is Angie and I'm a Crackberry (Blackberry) addict!

I was sent a Blackberry Tour 9260 a few months ago (read my review here). Ever since I haven't had it, my life has kind of sucked. I no longer get to update my Facebook status via my Blackberry. I can't Tweet on my Blackberry. I was able to send photos from my Blackberry to my Facebook account and my MySpace account. Now, I can't keep up-to-date on my emails on my Blackberry.

When I had my Blackberry, I was constantly keeping abreast of anything that mattered to me: my friends on Facebook, news, weather, appointments, everything.

And now I'm lost...


Verizon and JuiceBoxJungle sponsored me to write this post, and they asked me to talk about the ways my smart phone affects my life as a parent.




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


7 comments: to “ Hi, my name is Angie and I'm a Crackberry addict

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd