This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Catching up on blog awards  

Sunday, February 21, 2010

You like me! You really like me! HAHA! Yes, I'm goofy today and I'm in a good mood!

I got a bunch of awards while I wasn't able to use the computer regularly, so here's my post to catch up!





I received the above award from Melissa at Outnumbered 3 to 1.

The requirements for this award are:

- link back to the blogger who sent me this award
- post where I would like to be in 10 years
- pass it on to 10 awesome bloggers (I'm tagging ten women total for both awards.)

Where would I like to be in 10 years?

Wow... ten years. I really don't wanna think THAT far ahead but oh well... I guess I will. I want to have my degree and an MCSE and be working on computers. I'd like to be married and have a home somewhere other than Maryland.




I got the above award from THREE different ladies and I'm flattered by this too! I received The Sunshine Award from Luscious Deals, Shelley's Swag, and The Scattered Mind Fragments of a Musical Mommy.

Thank you to all of you!

I'm tagging the following bloggers with these awards:

Andrea at Moody Mama Says
Erin at Pyle of Love
Shelley at Shelley's Swag
Brandy Ellen at Happily Blended
Melinda & Rob at Look What Mom Found... and Dad too!
Rachel at Uncurbable Craving
ALL of the wonderful girls at Pink & Posh!
Sheena at Sophistishe
Toni-Lynn at Delightful Chaos
and someone I think really needs a Sunshine Award...
Arianne at To Think is to Create!

I love all of my readers! Thank you for coming back and thank you to all of you who left me rewards on your blogs!





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


11 comments: to “ Catching up on blog awards

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd