This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: La Choy Creations  

Monday, January 25, 2010



Recently, Mom Central presented me with an opportunity to try La Choy Creations.

Now, I'm not a big Chinese food eater, but I do like the kits that you can buy and prepare you own Asian-inspired dishes at home. As you might know, my pickiness has rubbed off on my children, and I always have to worry about whether or not they will try the other types of foods I introduce to them.

I was glad that I received the Sweet and Sour version, because I personally love anything Sweet and Sour, and most times when I get Chinese, I get Sweet and Sour shrimp. I also knew that this flavor would more than likely mean that my children would try it.

I picked up some boneless chicken breasts from my local grocery store, brought them home and cut them up into 1-inch cubes, fried them with 2 TBS. of oil, and then added the ingredients from the box.

The dish cooked quickly (in less than a half hour, which is very important to me!) and was very tasty! My children enjoyed it and so did I!

If my pc wasn't dead, I'd share a photo, but you all already know that my pc died a couple of weeks back.

About La Choy Creations:

La Choy combined all of the ingredients of a Chinese meal in one box – the only thing you have to do is add chicken, beef, shrimp, or whatever protein your family members enjoy. La Choy Creations include seasonings, sauces and rice –everything you need for a delicious dinner. When combined and tossed into the skillet, you can create a budget-conscious, home-cooked meal. And, best of all, a La Choy Creations meal can hit the table in about 20 minutes of kitchen time.

La Choy Creations prove they're as easy to clean up as they are to prepare. With no additional ingredients to store and only one skillet needed to put it all together, La Choy Creations really offers a convenient option for an eat-in Chinese meal. These family-friendly dinners come in three varieties: Sweet & Sour Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken and Asian Fried Rice, none of which contain MSG!

Be sure to visit the Recipes section on La Choy's website for some tasty dishes. You can also print a $1 off coupon while you're there!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of La Choy and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.






Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Review: La Choy Creations

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd