This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: The Hillshire Farm Cookbook  

Monday, January 4, 2010

I remember being a little girl, going to a mall in the Pittsburgh area, and marveling over the sights and smells in the Hillshire Farm store. I haven't seen a store like that since I lived in that area, and I sure do miss it!

Hillshire Farm offers a great selection of sausages, lunchmeat, and ham, but my absolute all-time favorite is the Beef Summer Sausage! I also love the Kielbasa! MMMMM!

In honor of Hillshire Farm’s 75th anniversary, the brand has launched a FREE cookbook that includes delicious and affordable recipes that the whole family will love, including money saving meal tips and tricks – it even includes a “Meals Under $10” section! From recipes for Corn Chowder with Smoked Sausage to Pierogi-Style Lasagna your family, and your wallet, will be thankful.

Available FREE, with the purchase of any three Smoked Sausage products, the Hillshire Farmcookbook has chapters for “Quick and Easy Meals”, “Entertaining,” “Soul Food,” “Better For You” and “International Flavors.” You can download the offer form for the free cookbook here.

My thoughts:

I love this cookbook! It has a TON of recipes and they're all stuff that I haven't tried before, so I can mix it up for the kids and I for quick dinners on our busy weeknights while still enjoying great flavor!


Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: The Hillshire Farm Cookbook

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd