This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Neosporin Lip Health 3-Day Challenge  

Monday, January 25, 2010

I've been seeing the new Neosporin Lip Health products in stores for a couple of months now, and I wanted to try them - but me being the frugal single momma that I am, I was waiting to try them when there was a really good sale that I could pair with coupon(s).

Little did I know that Mom Central was going to be having a blog tour for a 3-day Challenge with the products! Needless to say, I'm definitely glad that I waited to try these products because I got to do a review for them!

I received these products last week, Wednesday I think, and I began using them Thursday - the Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy during the day, and the Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy at night.

I've noticed a MAJOR difference in how my lips LOOK and FEEL and you can believe that I won't stop using the products just because the 3-day challenge has ended! My lips look healthier and feel healthier! And, the Lip Health products are SOOO creamy! And, the best part is the I don't have to keep reapplying the Daily Hydration Therapy over and over all day - I apply it two to three times and my lips are sufficiently moisturized!

Be sure to stop by to read more about the 3-day challenge, and to print a coupon!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Neosporin and received a sample of the Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy and the Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Neosporin Lip Health 3-Day Challenge

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd