This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I'm all about following your bliss  

Thursday, January 7, 2010

You are probably like "HUH?! What is she talking about?!"

I'm talking about Blissdom!

The theme of Blissdom 2010 is “Follow Your Bliss”. The Blissdom site says, “Following Your Bliss means dreaming impossible dreams – and then making them possible through creativity, passion and direction.”

I never got to go to Blissdom yet and this is the post that might help me get there this year!

Mom In the City wants to know how I am following my bliss, either last year, or will follow it this year. I have an answer for last year and for this year, so there. :-P

Last year I started reviewing products on this blog, which has opened more doors for me than I ever expected, and I'm not even a year into reviewing yet! I've met some great ladies online and have learned so much! I love to learn and network - to me learning is all about growth and vice versa. I truly believe that if you are not actively learning something, your brain will become stagnant and that is how people end up with Alzheimer's (hey, I think I heard that somewhere - but this is my blog and I'll believe what I want, mmmkkk??)

For 2010, to continue to follow my bliss, I want to grow this blog even further, but also head out to a couple of Blogging events, specificially Blissdom 2010, BlogHer 2010, and the Bloggy Boot Camp Conference through SiTS! I want to meet these new friends of mine and hang out with as many as possible!

As for my personal life, the one you all don't see - I want to go back to college and start taking classes towards my degree. I'm stagnant in my job and I'm beginning to lose my mind.

My goal in life is to work on computers, so ultimately that's what I will use my degree for, and that will ultimately lead me to my Ultimate Bliss.

And, isn't that what we are all looking for?





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ I'm all about following your bliss

  • TheEclecticElement
    January 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

    I truly believe that if you want something bad enough and work for it, it will be possible no matter how crazy it is :)

    Here is to following our bliss!!

  • Busymom3
    January 7, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

    Kudos to you for finding and following your bliss! Keep moving forward sounds like you are on a mission and you will succeed!

  • rainmommy
    January 8, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

    so true! I feel like we can never stop learning. my dh gets upset at me becaus i can never sit through a whole movie without reading a book magazine or going online. I need to feed my brain all the time. while he may call it adhd i call it "active mind" if you dont use it you lose it! I wish i could get this blogging thing. i am probly going to take a class. I too am going to school soon. Good Luck! I love your blog!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd